Friday, December 30, 2016

Countdown to 2017: Best Crock Pot and Instant Pot Dishes of 2016

Today in the Countdown, hosted by Sarah at Fantastical Sharing, we look back at the best Crock pot recipes of this last year as featured here on Cook with Sara. But I couldn't just limit it to the Crock pot -- this year I got an Instant Pot and have loved using it for all sorts of dishes, so I am expanding this category today to include the Instant Pot. I love the instant pot because it can do both - pressure cook and slow cook, among other things. I haven't yet used it to make rice or yogurt, and I have experimented on the many settings, but I've been really pleased with everything I've cooked in it, and have easily adapted crock pot or even stove top meals for the pressure cooker.

If you're considering the IP, but haven't yet taken the plunge, leave me any questions in the comments and I will try to help!

Barbacoa Beef


Shrimp and Asparagus Risotto


Asian Beef Lettuce Wraps with Quick Pickles


Asian Beef Short Ribs


Macaroni and Cheese

2 comments:

  1. I have not taken the plunge with the instant pot yet but I have it on my bucket list for 2017

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might just have to try the Asian short ribs…they aren't something I've tackled yet for Crockpot Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.